
A Queens McDonald’s restaurant (I use the term “restaurant” in the broadest possible sense) has had trouble with gangs of rowdy teens, invading the store, throwing things around, abusing the staff, and even assaulting customers. So, the solution was to bar more than one teen at a time from entering the store between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM, which is when the franchise was generally busiest serving teens from a local high school. That seems like a good idea, but the bouncer they assigned to enforce this policy, well, sooner or later, this will be proven the wrong choice.
She’s an “Arch” angel.
Wild packs of rowdy teens have allegedly created so much havoc at a Queens McDonald’s that they’ve hired a “McBouncer” to keep the kids at bay.
Claudia Zanabria, a McDonald’s crew member who survived stage 3 rectal cancer, says she was picked to police the teen terrors because she’s the “toughest” employee at the restaurant.
“This generation is really different. . . . they push me, they disrespect me,” she told The Post.
Now, I do not doubt that Claudia Zanabria is a tough lady; she survived cancer, and she is doubtless a woman of fortitude and determination.
NYC McDonald’s hires ‘McBouncer’ to keep out violent, rowdy teens https://t.co/CuqIv1l6mm pic.twitter.com/LQEuD1HZ2D
— New York Post (@nypost) November 30, 2025
Sooner or later, this is going to end up badly.
Read More: McDonald’s Becomes Latest Corporation to Walk Away From Woke
Trump Mixes Humor, Seriousness During McDonald’s Summit Speech on Making Things Affordable
Here’s the kind of behavior that she is supposed to be helping to prevent:
Cops have been called to the restaurant 15 times so far this year for assault, disorderly conduct and other crimes, police records show.
The most serious incident appeared to happen May 21, just before 3 p.m., when a 24-year-old man claimed he was slapped by a stranger and filed a police report, the NYPD said.
Zanabria said that by the time police arrive at the restaurant, the rowdy teens have typically already fled, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake.
And:
In one melee caught on video, two groups of teens descended on the joint from both entrances and brawled with each other — while customers grimaced in fear as fists flew.
“They were even disrespectful to the cops,” she claimed.
Some objective realities must be discussed in this matter.
Claudia Zanabria, from the photographs included in the article and in the X post, appears to be a slight, petite woman entering middle-age. She may have great mental strength, but she could not fend off even one healthy teenage girl who was determined to get into the store. A couple of teenage boys could swat her aside like batting away a mosquito.
She’s not the person who should be enforcing this policy. Sooner or later, this will result in her being injured, or worse.
In many circles, including the common attitudes of many of our major cities, New York among them, it’s not politically correct to point out these physical differences between men and women. But they are there, nonetheless. This McDonald’s restaurant, if they are serious about enforcing this policy, keeping their customers safe, and preventing their store from being vandalized by hooligans, should instead find the biggest, broadest, most imposing employee in their store to stand in the way of the teens. And if they don’t have such an employee, they need to find one.
Editor’s Note: The days of lawlessness in the USA are over. Thanks to President Trump, our country will be SAFE once again.
Help us continue to report on President Trump’s efforts to restore law and order to our great nation. Join RedState VIP and use promo code FIGHT to get 60% off your membership.















